Question

Play 3

Hi is there a gen 1 and gen 2 plays 3, or is that only the play 5.
Thanks

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Only the PLAY:5 model is currently available as a Generation 2 variant. I cannot imagine the PLAY:1 will be reworked any time soon, as it is a fairly recent introduction. As for the older PLAY:3, it's anyone's guess if a Gen 2 will appear.
Thanks, just trying to decide when to buy.
Do you know if the warranty is a world wide one as we will be swapping countries in a few months?
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Do you know if the warranty is a world wide one as we will be swapping countries in a few months?
Hello Lorri00, here you can find our return policies. Let us know if you have any other questions.
Thanks Max but I can't see where that answers my question, if I buy a Sonos here in the uk then move to Australia while it is still under warranty is is still covered? I don't want to have to send it to the uk from Australia if something goes wrong with it.
Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Hi Lorri. I've had a look through that link from Max and I'd say you are covered in that instance - So long as you comply with the stated conditions (Purchased from an authorised dealer etc). I'd say that you would contact support in Australia and they would then send you an RMA if appropriate.

You would have to pack the Sonos unit UPSIDE DOWN, obviously!
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Thanks Max but I can't see where that answers my question, if I buy a Sonos here in the uk then move to Australia while it is still under warranty is is still covered? I don't want to have to send it to the uk from Australia if something goes wrong with it.
Thanks

Yes, your Sonos will still be covered under warranty.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings