Question

Play:1 - Wow!

• 18 August 2016
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3
  • Avid Contributor I
  • 35 replies
Very new to Sonos (like one week in). I have a CONNECT to serve my existing family room/deck receiver and four Play:3's around the house. I am very impressed with the Play:3 sound. I just added my first Play:1 to my master bathroom and I'm blown away with the sound quality. Nice job Sonos. I'm now tempted to put a Play:1 in all bedrooms (have a Play:3 in the master already). Definitely putting one in the garage at some point.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Try a stereo pair of Play:1s if you really want to be impressed.
Userlevel 2
Badge +3
I was tempted to do that in our master bedroom but the Play:3 sits in a spot that just works.
Userlevel 3
Badge +2
I've now got 3 pairs of Play 1s, they are brilliant. Plus a Play 3 in the kitchen, Connect Amp for the bathroom speakers and a Connect to bring the record okay sand CD player into the system. It's easy to get carried away!!!!!
Userlevel 2
Badge +3
I've expanded things somewhat since this post. I do now have Play:1s in all bedrooms and the garage, and second office. And I swapped the Play:3 in the master bedroom with my first Play:1 stereo pairing. And wow all over again. Great separation and the speakers have taken on a new life.

I'm at 12 zones (well 11 as that Play:3 needs to find a place to live).