Answered

Outdoor setup

Badge

Hi all. Current set up = Beam,Sub and pair 1’s in living room.   I'm getting a Connect amp with a pair of passive outdoor speakers for alfresco area. Can I group the alfresco speakers to the living room, so I can listen to football when out there. I’m hoping I don’t have run cables from the amp to the tv.  Cheers

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 6 July 2021, 12:49

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7

Yes, you can group the Connect:Amp/outdoor speakers with the Beam setup and play the TV audio through all of your speakers. You will experience a very slight audio delay from the outdoor speakers but it shouldn’t matter since the TV is inside.

Badge

thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@Havoc Is your current set up on S1 or S2? How old is the Connect:amp? Could it be the Connect:amp is only S1 capable?

Badge

@Havoc Is your current set up on S1 or S2? How old is the Connect:amp? Could it be the Connect:amp is only S1 capable?

2nd gen amp, but still on S1. A little hesitant with migrating over s2.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Then you can go over to S2. To me that would be better than a split S1/S2-0system, that won't let you group.

If it's any comfort: my Gen 2 Connect runs flawlessly on S2.