order status

• 29 June 2020
  • 5 replies

Badge

This is my first experience with Sonos, and I expect high-end customer service with high-end products like this.

Last week I placed an order for a Beam on Sonos.com, they charged my bank account $400+ but my Sonos account shows no open orders. I'm a new customer so the account shows no orders, ever. Are they having trouble right now? I see the community comments that they only bill you when the item ships, as most other companies do. Anybody else having this experience?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Sonos order tracking system is not the best.  It will show processing until the unit is shipped.  You should have an email with order number and the date expected to ship.  If you call in with the order number you will be referred back to the email with the expected ship date.

Same here, except for I made an order yesterday. Got the confirmation email with order number right after submitting the order, but it’s not visible on my account. Expected it to update right away since I got my order number, and be able to track it and get more info about delivery (since the express delivery is one work day. Would be nice to be able to know what shipping company will deliver it and when). The money is reserved on my Credit Card, so not charged yet.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @doug2477 and @lainen, Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community.Thanks for bringing this up and we totally understand where you're coming from. Regarding your concern about your Sonos product orders which are not showing on your account. I'll ask you to kindly contact our phone support team for further assistance and to investigate on this issue.

They’re open Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 10 pm EST. Our phone support number: 1-800-680-2345

Let us know how you get on with the advice above.

The Sonos Community is always here to help

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

I placed an order for a Sonos Beam on the 5th. Card charged. Almost 3 days later, order still processing. What gives? How difficult is this concept to ship within 48 hours?By all accounts, Best Buy would have delivered this yesterday. Never again Sonos.com. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @shfawaz, thanks for reaching out. Sorry about what happened to your concern about your orders. Kindly contact our Sales team so that they can assist you further on this issue. 

If you have other questions with your Sonos products, feel free to reach out.

The Sonos community is always here to help.