Answered

One vs 1

• 5 November 2017
  • 3 replies

I see from another thread I can’t use the One and 1 speaker as a pair for my surround system. If that’s the case can I then use the spare 1 I will have in a separate room to play standalione?
icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 6 November 2017, 20:31

Another PLAY:1 is the only one that can create a stereo pair with a PLAY:1. It is more, in my humble opinion, than a 100% change in sound, it really makes a huge difference. I had a PLAY:1 next to my computer, and it was great, but when I added another one as a stereo pair, it became spectacular.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Another PLAY:1 is the only one that can create a stereo pair with a PLAY:1. It is more, in my humble opinion, than a 100% change in sound, it really makes a huge difference. I had a PLAY:1 next to my computer, and it was great, but when I added another one as a stereo pair, it became spectacular.
Great...what would you recommend to pair the single 1 speaker with to create a good sound in that room?
Absolutely.