Question

One status lights on and should not be

• 25 August 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

I have a stereo pair of Ones in my master bedroom. The status lights are toggled off in the app but are on anyway. I believe this happened with the last update. How do I turn the lights off?

3 replies

Toggle that ‘switch’ again. Sometimes this happens to me as well, after an update, but just ‘resetting’ the option takes care of it.

I will be honest that I’m mildly annoyed that even when the status LEDs are ‘off’, when the speakers are at zero volume, or muted, the LEDs still light up. I tend to listen to baseball on the radio, while watching it when I can on the TV. Even though I have the status LEDs off, they turn back on because the TV is muted. 

Badge +3

I’ve tried toggling the switch several times. I’ve also power-cycled the speakers. No change.

Huh, that’s odd. They’re not muted currently?

If they aren’t, then I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic , and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, there are more options available beyond just the diagnostic analysis.