Answered

One SL sound became muffled

• 18 August 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello, my Sonos One SL’s sound first became muffled after about the first 10 minutes of listening. That time, the sound became normal again after I did 3x factory reset.

The next day, the sound became muffled again, and this time factory resets doesn’t fix the problem, and this problem exists across all streaming service and also airplay.

Wifi connection shouldnt be a problem because my other sonos one SL in another room works fine.

Please help.

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 18 August 2021, 02:00

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Factory resets are particularly bad to do, as they erase all of the information stored on the One SL (or any Sonos device) that might help Sonos help you.

That being said, it sounds like you may have more of a hardware failure, than an issue with wifi interference. I’d suggest that you call Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network.