Answered

No temporary SONOS network available in my wi-fi settings?

• 31 December 2014
  • 4 replies

We had some problems connecting to our wi-fi so we started the set up process again but now there is no temporary SONOS network option available in my WI-Fi settings - so how can I proceed?
icon

Best answer by Chris 31 December 2014, 13:25

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
I would probably hard reset my Sonos device and start from scratch if you made it part way before.

Sonos component:
Disconnect the power cord and leave it disconnected for at least ten seconds. Hold down the Mute or Play/Pause button, depending on which Sonos component you are using, and reconnect the power plug. Continue holding the Mute or Play/Pause button until the status indicator light begins to flash amber. Once the indicator light begins flashing amber, let go of the button. Eventually it will start flashing green, meaning it is factory reset and ready to add back to your Sonos System.
I couldn't get my sonos to work and after trying everything I found this post and it worked.

Had to do all the set up and the tuning part again but it's all working now so im grateful!

Thanks for the post!
Sonos should probably add it to their troubleshooting options within the app
Thank you so much Chris for your post! Helped me so much after days of trying to figure out how to reset / change my SONOS 3 wifi.

Just an update, For SONOS 3, the factory reset is by pressing on the PLAY & Volume Up (+) buttons simultaneously instead of just the PLAY/PAUSE for SONOS 1.

Thanks Chris once again! 🙂