Night mode does not work on play base

• 21 July 2018
  • 3 replies

There is no change in volume with night mode. Is there something I need to do to see if it’s working or not? I have toggled between normal and night mode with no audible difference.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
There is no change in volume with night mode. Is there something I need to do to see if it’s working or not? I have toggled between normal and night mode with no audible difference.

Hi rdcummings0,

Welcome to the community. Normally, night mode should cause quiet sounds to be louder, and loud sounds to be quieter. It may be hard to hear the difference unless you're watching a movie with loud noises during action scenes and quieter dialog.

If it's still not working properly, please submit a diagnostic report after testing it out, then reply with the confirmation number.
Badge
Same here!! I have the Playbar. I use to be able to notice a huge difference in night mode, but it doesn’t work anymore.
So, follow the instructions in the post before yours, please.