Answered

New Generation Sonos

• 1 February 2020
  • 3 replies

For those of you that have upgraded and spent the additional money…..was the expense worth it?

icon

Best answer by Stanley_4 2 February 2020, 00:06

It sure was for me, the 30% and near zero hassle sure beat fussing with ebay or the like.

My rebate on a Beam 5.1 setup would easily cover replacing the really old device I traded with a newer version and with a nice amount left over.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Two of the original version ZP-80 from 2006, 2 Play 5 Gen 1s and a CR-200. I ran out of places to put new Sonos gear and spare cash before I got all the rebates all redeemed.

Got rid of two really nice AVR systems at the same time, too big, complicated and rarely used except for a few movies since since the Sonos was just so much less hassle.

It sure was for me, the 30% and near zero hassle sure beat fussing with ebay or the like.

My rebate on a Beam 5.1 setup would easily cover replacing the really old device I traded with a newer version and with a nice amount left over.

Did you upgrade from like a connect or zp80? That's like $1200 after rebate where I live. I think Sonos had you in mind when they made the recycle program lol.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21