Question

Need help! Added a Connect:Amp to my existing Sonos system and it doesn't play

• 6 August 2017
  • 3 replies

Just added a Connect:Amp to my existing Sonos system - 2 Play1's; Play bar; Sub. System is used to provide sound for my TV and to play music from the internet. I added the Connect Amp to play sound from two in-wall wired speakers installed in my new house. They are at the back of my family room.
So, I added the Connect Amp using the app and then grouped it to my existing system...NO SOUND
Ideas?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2
Hello RacerRob, welcome to the community. Would you mind telling us the source of the music? Could you provide us with the confirmation number from a diagnostic report so we can take a look? Here's how: https://sonos.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/142
I had the similar problem so thank you Miles P!
OscarWallman, you might want to also submit a system diagnostic, and post the number here, for the folks at Sonos to look at. Kind of like he asked the OP to do. Much more likely to get a tailored answer, which may or may not be the same problem.