Question

my sonos speaker are distorted

• 8 November 2020
  • 1 reply

I have sonos play 1s and and arc plus a sub and the sound is very distorted. 

im very disappointed as I’ve spent lots on more speak from Sonos I need to Understand what is going wrong with the sound from streamed music on Spotify before I take all the system out and change to another system. I strive for clarity on vocals and bass coming through the speakers this is not happening with Sonos. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @leeblacksilence, thank you for reaching out, and welcome to the Sonos community. I appreciate you for bringing this concern to us. Let me help you out.

First, I'd like to ask questions to isolate the issue so we can create a path towards resolution.

1. Do you experience the same on other music services?
2. On which speaker do you experience the issue? All or specific? 
3. Do you experience the same if you play music directly from the Music service app? AirPlay?
4. Have you tried removing and re-adding Spotify music service on the Sonos app?
5. Have you tried using another mobile controller? Did you encounter the same?
6. Are you using an iOS or Android device? What's the software version?

Let us know how you get on with the advice above and run a diagnostic report. Kindly include the confirmation number in your response for us to check. 

If you have any questions about this. We and the community are always here to help.