Question

Music skipping

• 11 January 2019
  • 3 replies

My music keeps skipping halfway through songs. Turned auto lock off and no difference. Have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and still no change.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Mine too, I’m waiting for a reply from Sonos. They’ll ask you to submit a system diagnostics from advanced settings and to post the ref number from it on this site.
Badge
INSANE!! music from my itunes library stops suddenly and then picks up some random song out of the que or stops completely.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi folks,

If you are having audio skips please follow the steps in this troubleshooting guide.

Please note that if you are having trouble playing files stored on your iOS device, it is likely due to active, non-Sonos AirPlay devices on your network. You can disable AirPlay on these devices, or disable auto lock on your iOS device to get the streaming working again.

If you are having audio interruptions from any other source, and the above guide doesn't help, please submit a diagnostic report and reply with the confirmation number, I'll take a look.