Question

Music

• 9 December 2019
  • 5 replies

Hello everyone.  I have a question.  Whenever I play songs in queue or shuffle mode, everything works normal if the phone is 'switched on'.  If the light goes out, the music does not play on the speaker.  When I turn on the phone the music I should be playing ... It is already starting to give.  How to solve this?

Thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Thank you nik9669a

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Ahh, a quick search in support shows this:

"Prevent device from sleeping": Used when playing music files stored on the device.

Try that and see how it goes.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Sorry: I’m not familiar with Android so let’s hope someone else will be along with suggestions soon…

Thanks for the answer nik9669a.  My phone is a Huawei 10 pro.  The seeker is SYMFONISKRegal-WiFi-Speaker
 .  In partnership with ikea.  I Don't know if I'm using a airplay2, but from the search I did on Google I think that's it. When I was filling out my profile for you to ask the question I did not find the model.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

What phone are you using, what speaker(s), and - I’m guessing here - are you using Airplay 2? We just need a bit more information to try to help you...