Question

Move speakers joined as stereo pair. no sound from right speaker.

• 13 September 2020
  • 3 replies

How do I fix this. Both speakers work individually. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @epbrasch.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us.

I would like to recommend the following guides.

• Power cycle all Sonos devices. (unplug them from power and plug them back after 10-15 seconds) check if the issue still persists.

• Separate a stereo pair. Check if both Sonos devices would still play audio especially the one that has no audio.

• If both Sonos devices play music (not stereo paired). Submit a diagnostic at each test to check and make any comparisons.

• Create a stereo pair  Check if they would play music when stereo paired. Submit a diagnostic for us to check and for the Sonso system to document the changes.

• If at any point in the above situation still does not fix the issue. I would suggest calling our technical support team for a more in-depth troubleshooting step or possible product replacement.

I hope this helps.

Please let us know if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Thanks,

I am having the same issue and have been unpairing and re-pairing daily.  How do you power-cycle a Move speaker - when they go to battery if they are unplugged?  Also, cannot send a diagnostic without direction from support rep.

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Redwingsmn.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us.

How do you power-cycle a Move speaker - when they go to battery if they are unplugged? To power cycle the Sonos Move, Remove the Sonos Move from the charging bay, Press and hold the power button of the Sonos Move (top circle) for 10-15 seconds and then a power off chime sound would be heard from the Sonos Move. Once the Sonos Move is fully turned off, place it back on its charging bay and without touching any buttons on the Sonos Move, it should turn on all by itself.

cannot send a diagnostic without direction from support rep. Let me share with you the link on how to submit a diagnostic. From the Sonos App on a mobiel controller, Go to settings » help and tips » submit diagnostic. From a windows/mac desktop/laptop Sonos App controller, clieck on Help (top left of the screen) » submit diagnostic.

If at any point in the above situation still does not fix the issue. I would suggest calling our technical support team for a more in-depth troubleshooting step or possible product replacement.

I hope this helps.

Please let us know if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Thanks,