Question

Move not powering up

• 2 February 2020
  • 5 replies

After a full charge, paired phone with blutooth, returned to wifi; turned unit off just to test on/off function and couldn’t get it to turn back on.My wife held the power button for approx. 20 seconds and it returned to life; she said she had had a similar problem with her Oasis tablet…..unsettling to have a brand new product perform like that…

In any case, try the press and hold option if speaker won’t power up..

Disappointed so far;  have 7 other Sonos speakers with no problems..

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi there,

Have you tried using a USB-C cable to see if there’s any response? I would suggest a factory reset and see if that helps. If not, how about I create a case in our system and move this conversation to DM so I can gather some information.

Same issue - my son connected to Bluetooth and it was saying it was not connected to WiFi - tried to find missing product several times and never worked - turned off to reset and it won’t power up - disappointing as we waited YEARS for a Sonos product that would be able to be taken outside on patio - want to have Sonos contact me and likely replace

Sonos, to my knowledge, won’t contact you, you need to contact them. Click on the link at the bottom of this page that says “Contact Us”.  If you get in touch with Sonos Support, I think they’d fix your issue, or replace your device. 

couldn't get move connected to network, tried reseting, now it wont power on. tried usb c too

My post, directly before yours, still seems to be a viable option.