Answered

Move away two One from PlayBar into another room for music ONLY - WILL NOT WORK

• 20 March 2018
  • 1 reply

Have PlayBar and PlayBase and two One connected together. Want to play music for a party and move the two One into another room and play as one unit like when all together in the same room. Once I unplug the One(s) and move them 20 feet into the other room (an plug them in again) they are dead to the world. What do I need to do to use the speakers I purchased in this second configuration once I a great while?
icon

Best answer by ratty 20 March 2018, 16:49

The surrounds are unlikely to work if moved into another room. They use a 5GHz connection direct to the PLAYBAR/BASE.

Put them back where they were before, power them up, and use 'Remove Surrounds' in the room settings.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

The surrounds are unlikely to work if moved into another room. They use a 5GHz connection direct to the PLAYBAR/BASE.

Put them back where they were before, power them up, and use 'Remove Surrounds' in the room settings.