1. If I connected MOVE with my home's wifi network, it will work exactly the same as the other speakers and I can put it wherever I want, right?
2. If I'm not at home and bring MOVE with me, both the speaker and my mobile connected to the same wifi network, can my phone's SONOS controller app works and connect with MOVE, so I can search via the controller app and play the songs via MOVE?
3. When I'm home and have MOVE connected and grouped with the other speakers, can I also use my mobile phone to connect with MOVE by bluetooth at the same time, so I can play whatever content from my mobile phone (for example YouTube or other music services) and the sound come out from all speakers?
Hopen I can have a reply from the expert here. Thanks!
Best answer by Airgetlam
2) I believe so, yes. Both devices need to be connected to the same WiFi.
3) No. You’re either on WiFi, and can connect with all other Sonos devices, or it’s a Bluetooth speaker, and exists on its own as a Bluetooth speaker, with zero connections to any other speakers.