Maclean floor stand for One SL

• 16 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Has any one bought a Maclean floor stand for One SL speakers - for example this one here

They seem a good deal cheaper than the better known stands but, as far as I can tell, Maclean seems to be a recognised name.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Badge +17

Hey @Gribin Isaf,

I haven’t personally used or seen these stands before, but it looks like that site has a decent returns policy if you want to try them out.

I use Sanus stands for my Sonos Ones and their design looks fairly similar to that of the Maclean stands you’ve linked.

The only major difference I see is that the Sanus and Flexson stands have the cable routed inside the main tube/post of the stand whereas the Macleans have a groove down the rear of the post to route the cable.

Perhaps another community member can chime in with any experiences they’ve had with these stands :slight_smile:

Userlevel 1

Thanks @James L. for your thoughts.  As you say, there does not seem to be anything to lose in trying them!

Although I don’t think it would be a huge factor, it looks like the maclean has adjustable height and the feet look like they can be leveling.  For most, I don’t think it will matter.  On the negative side,  the maclean only comes in black and doesn’t appear to have carpet spike option.  Again, probably not a huge factor.

Userlevel 1

Thanks @melvimbe . I would want black and would be standing on a hard floor. Product looks ok but supplier in my link does not come out well on trustpilot!  Now looking for it elsewhere.