Answered

Lost connection

• 5 August 2018
  • 1 reply

Hi
I recently moved house and set up my Sonos speakers successfully (3). The one in the kitchen was then unplugged for a few days and now I cannot connect to any of my speakers on the app or from my computer. I have tried reconnecting and no speakers are being found. What can I do to get my music back? Thanks
icon

Best answer by Keith N 6 August 2018, 16:12

Hi there, ktvenables. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. Have you tried plugging one of the speakers into your router using an Ethernet cable? This should create a strong connection between Sonos and your wireless network.

Once completed, switch to the Standard wireless setup again and you should be able to get things back up and running.

Let us know how you get on.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, ktvenables. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. Have you tried plugging one of the speakers into your router using an Ethernet cable? This should create a strong connection between Sonos and your wireless network.

Once completed, switch to the Standard wireless setup again and you should be able to get things back up and running.

Let us know how you get on.