Answered

Intermittent Cutting Out

• 17 August 2020
  • 6 replies

Cutting out during almost every track played. increasingly frustrating and has only recently started happening. Diagnostics submitted 1423647112

icon

Best answer by Paul A 18 August 2020, 23:10

Hi @RussTnail.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out and submitting a diagnostic.

The submitted diagnostic shows no information which means the Sonos devices were having a hard time submitting diagnostic at the time it was done. This situation may be caused by either a poor internet connection or wireless interference. I would like to share with you some guides on how to possibly fix this issue.

Please let us know how it goes. We are always here to help.

Thanks,

View original

6 replies

Badge

Well aren’t you lucky that this issue is recent!

ive had this issue for 18 months, sent literally hundreds of diagnostics and spent hours on the phone to the support desk. 
good luck my friend 

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @RussTnail.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out and submitting a diagnostic.

The submitted diagnostic shows no information which means the Sonos devices were having a hard time submitting diagnostic at the time it was done. This situation may be caused by either a poor internet connection or wireless interference. I would like to share with you some guides on how to possibly fix this issue.

Please let us know how it goes. We are always here to help.

Thanks,

Hi Paul, Thanks for the response but I am struggling to follow the steps to change the Wi-if channel on my Sonos. I have a Bridge hard wired into my router, so would assume that I should be able to see and change The channel on my Mac? Any further assistance would be gratefully received.

Russ

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @RussTnail.

Thanks for your immediate response and feedback.

The changes can only be done on a Sonos app installed on a mobile phone controller or iPad. This is one of the differences of a Sonos App installed on a desktop vs a Sonos App installed on a mobile phone or tablet.

Here is the process on how to change the Wifi channel using the Sonos App on a mobile controller. go to Settings » system » network » Sonos Net Channel

Please let me know if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Thanks,

Perfect, thanks. That was easy. 🤣

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @RussTnail.

Thanks for the response. 

I’m glad that the instruction provided helped and was fairly easy to understand. I hope you continue to enjoy your Sonos.

Please do not hesitate to reach out or create a topic if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help out.

Thanks,