Welcome to Wireless speakers

Ask a question or start a conversation about our Sonos One, Play:1, Play:3, or Play:5 speakers. Get your Sonos answers here.

8955 Topics

One speaker from stereo pair stops working

Hi, I have a pair of Play:1's in my kitchen, configured as a stereo pair. Several times now (maybe, on average, once every 2 weeks), the right speaker stops working. Once it stops, it never comes b...

outdoor speaker

c'mon sonos - please let us know when the outdoor speaker will be available. it would be an industry leader and i am holding off, as well as many others, until it's release. thanks guys and keep up...

Reduce idle consumption energy level (currently around 5W)

Sonos devices on average consume about 5 watts each if idle. Having 5 sonos devices around this means 25 watts on average idle consumption. Over a year this is about (25x24hx365) 219 kwh. In Germany...

My sonos keeps droppin gout
Answered

My speakers have recently started cutting out the sound or stopping.

SONOS OUTDOOR SPEAKERS
Answered

When will SONOS introduce outdoor speakers?

Audio cutting out
Answered

Whenever I play ps4 and play a first person shooter game, and fire a automatic gun, the audio cuts out when I shoot and the audio comes back 1 second later when I stop shooting. And that same thing ha...

One plus 5t connection issues

Solved an issue in which would make it impossible to connect to my play 5 whenever I would leave the wifi network. In which I would then have to fresh install Sonos app to re connect. Resolution - i...

Play one . Sounds busted

There is a rattling in my play one that just came from out of no where. How do I get it repaired? Or do I just buy a new one?and what do I do with this busted one

Surrounds Dropped
Question

Is there a problem with the Sonos Network. My surround speakers have dropped off my system which I cannot reconnect and the left surround in my bedroom has dropped off and also refuses to be added. An...

Sonos keeps cutting out

Your confirmation number is: 1648661356. Keeps cutting out. I’ve changed channels and uncompressed/ compressed etc. Reset and moved boost.... getting annoying as a lot of equipment.... regards

Play:5 orientation
Answered

I'm planning to pair 2 Play:5s for stereo playback. The document "Selecting a location for your Sonos speakers" includes this about vertical vs. horizontal orientation: "While positioning the speaker...

Sonos 20% off code - anyone get one?
Answered

Desperate to get one over here. Please share with me if you received one :-) :-)

Share hardware button volume control in group
Question

Hello, I grouped together a Play:5 and a pair of Play:1. As I understand a group can share different features of the hardware, like line in or pause button and a pair of speakers can share the hardwa...

Full stereo option when watching TV audio ... please?

Ya know how we have the option for full stereo or ambient when listening to music in a full 5.1 sonos stet-up?  Can we get that with TV output as well, please?  There is still plenty of...

Beam vs Playbar/Playbase - My Opinion

Hello There are a lot of threads asking the question_”Beam vs Playbar/Playbase which should I get?” We all know that the Beam offers more features (i.e. HDMI_ARC, Alexa and AirPlay2). The biggy is s...

Sanus or flexon wall mount for play 1

Hi all, want the get my play 1s mounted on the wall and have come to these 2 makes. The flexon and sanus. Any recommendations for which ones to get. Tia

Using Beam in the Bedroom
Question

I was thinking of getting a One for the bedroom but the thought that it might actually be worth getting a Beam and attaching to the bedroom Tv. That way we could listen to radio/music and use it on t...

Sonos to Samsung soundbar

How do I connect my samsung sound bar to my Sonos play 1? I don’t see a spot to plug in the optical cord on my play1.

Order Trouble.
Answered

I placed an order on Saturday, 3/9. I have been checking up on my order status the past few days and am unable to get any information as its saying my order doesn't exist. I got an email confirmation...

Play:5
Question

Does this speaker have stereo sound and can you use a pair as left/right channels?

Sonos as Airplay 2 Speakers and iOS + HomeKit Control

Overall I am pleased with the implementation of Airplay 2 on Sonos. Yet, it could (potentially?) become better. Therefore I have two questions regarding Sonos as Airplay 2 Speakers on the Home app / i...

Sonos promises to release products faster

Coming out of its IPO last week there was the strong hint that the company will be releasing products at a high velocity. In the last year they seem to have started along this trend with 3 major relea...

Sonos Sub Pricing

I have a couple of Sonos One speakers and find them to be a remarkable audio value. I have been wanting to supplement them with a subwoofer, but Sonos' price for the sub is outrageous. Why can't Sonos...

Sonos Connect dropouts line-in signal every 15 minutes
Question

I've set up my Sonos Connect to autoplay line-in signal. I've notived that every 15 minutes audio dropouts for several seconds. Sometimes interval between dropouts is smaller than 15 minutes. My diag...

Sonos Play 5_2nd Gen Defective WiFi Cards?
Answered

I've read several posts about the Play 5_2nd Gen suddenly having problems due to a defective WiFi card. Although it appears that Sonos has been replacing the defective units (when notified) it still g...

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings