Ideas on how to run the wire through the front of the sonos play1?

• 6 April 2019
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +3
We got a new sofa table built, and have placed the Sonos Play 1's I have as our surround sound speakers paired with the Sonos Beam. However, as you can see we have the wire as an issue. We wanted to buy some base to pull the wire through the front of the speaker, but we are also open to ideas on how to manage the wire. Any ideas? We don't want to drill anything to the table incase we want to use the table later for another room.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Why wouldn't you put the cord out the back, as normal, and then down the side of the table, rather than your current set up, down the front, and then to the side?

There's no way I'm aware of to run the cable out the front, due to the fact that there's no channel for the cord to sit in.

You could potentially get some stands for them, which might help. Flexson makes some desktop stands. I've got a couple for the PLAY:1 for my computer area, they're not bad, and lift the speaker up so that the cord becomes less of an issue if you must run it down the front.