I would like that sonos allow to pair a Sonos One and a Play 1 .

• 19 October 2017
  • 8 replies

I believe that many owners of a Play 1 would like to buy a Sonos One, and pair the two.
Am I the only one? :8

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1
Got it, even with your 🙂 It´s difficult to not promote but name the app... Of course i will look at the german board as well. First and foremost I want to help the people...
@Marcus, In spite of your reluctance to promote SonoSequencr you ought to look after the German board as well. 🙂
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
I also think they make a great pair and it is possible to pair a Sonos One and a Play:1 but you have to use a 3rd party app. I do not want to make any promotion but there are so much threads about this topic... Looks like many of us want to do this:
https://en.community.sonos.com/amazon-alexa-and-sonos-229102/pairing-a-play-1-with-the-new-sonos-one-6791476/index5.html#post16164099
You can use the official Sonos app after you created the stereo-pair and it works like a "normal" one..
Would you really like to pair this couple?
No, but a Play:1 Tone and the Sonos One look almost identical... they'd make a great pair.

I didn't find a similar image of the two both dressed in black or white. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +21

No, but a Play:1 Tone and the Sonos One look almost identical... they'd make a great pair.
Yes, but I would prefer to pair with the same color. The design is very similar.
I believe that many owners of a Play 1 would like to buy a Sonos One, and pair the two.
Am I the only one? :8

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Probably not. Sonos have acknowledged the request but there's no indication if it is even possible