I would like that sonos allow to pair a Sonos One and a Play 1 .

I believe that many owners of a Play 1 would like to buy a Sonos One, and pair the two.
Am I the only one? :8

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Probably not. Sonos have acknowledged the request but there's no indication if it is even possible
I believe that many owners of a Play 1 would like to buy a Sonos One, and pair the two.
Am I the only one? :8

Would you really like to pair this couple?

Yes, but I would prefer to pair with the same color. The design is very similar.
Userlevel 7
Badge +21

No, but a Play:1 Tone and the Sonos One look almost identical... they'd make a great pair.
No, but a Play:1 Tone and the Sonos One look almost identical... they'd make a great pair.

I didn't find a similar image of the two both dressed in black or white. 🙂
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
I also think they make a great pair and it is possible to pair a Sonos One and a Play:1 but you have to use a 3rd party app. I do not want to make any promotion but there are so much threads about this topic... Looks like many of us want to do this:
https://en.community.sonos.com/amazon-alexa-and-sonos-229102/pairing-a-play-1-with-the-new-sonos-one-6791476/index5.html#post16164099
You can use the official Sonos app after you created the stereo-pair and it works like a "normal" one..
@Marcus, In spite of your reluctance to promote SonoSequencr you ought to look after the German board as well. 🙂
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
Got it, even with your 🙂 It´s difficult to not promote but name the app... Of course i will look at the german board as well. First and foremost I want to help the people...

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings