Answered

how to switch off the Arc+sub+sonos one SL

Hallo

I’m testing a Sonos system composed of : ARC+SUB (3 gen)+ 2 ONE SL as surround (connectede by Arcana to a Tv Plasma Panasonic and as source : Bluray Player and Apple tv 4K).

my question is: when I switch off the tv and Apple tv or Blu ray player is not clear to me if I have to switch off all the Sonos components or it remains always in stand-by (for example the Sonos One SL has a white led always on)

thanks in advance for your support

icon

Best answer by ratty 3 May 2022, 12:43

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Like many network devices, Sonos components are designed to remain powered 24/7. They reduce their power consumption when they’re not playing audio.

As for the white status LEDs, those remain lit unless you choose to turn them off in the Arc’s room settings.

Like many network devices, Sonos components are designed to remain powered 24/7. They reduce their power consumption when they’re not playing audio.

As for the white status LEDs, those remain lit unless you choose to turn them off in the Arc’s room settings.

Really thank you so much for your fast answer 😊🙏