Answered

How to register my Sonos products on Sonos web site

In my Sonos app i have a connect:Amp, a Play:1, a Move, a Sub and an Amp registered. 

However when I log onto sonos web it says no products registered. From a daily usability aspect I do not think this matters. But I am unable to benefit from Sonos upgrade discounts because it get the message that I have no Sonos products eligible for upgrade discount.

How do I register my Sonos products on sonos web?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Sotiris C. 10 May 2022, 15:06

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Are you using the exact same email address for both your system’s sign-in and login on sonos.com?

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hello @TTerf and welcome to our Community. As ratty mentioned, there is a high change you are using two different email addresses between the Sonos App and Sonos.com .

If you are using the same email address to log in Sonos.com, that you are using for our Community website right now, I can confirm that there are no Sonos products registered to that account.

In the Sonos App, if you are currently signed in, tap Settings in the bottom right corner. Underneath the Account tab, the email address shown there is where all your Sonos devices have been registered. If that is an old email that you no longer use or have access to it, you can change the email of your system by following the below steps (you can skip step 2 if you are not already signed in):

1. Open the Sonos app for iOS or Android.
  2. From the Settings tab → Account → Sign out
  3. From the Settings tab → System → Transfer System Ownership and follow the prompts.

Further details on this article if you have a Voice Service (Google Assistant or Alexa) installed or a Sonos Radio HD subscription: Transfer your Sonos system to a new account.

Let us know if the above helped you.