Question

How to give separate access to my children to the Sonos speakers in their bedrooms?

• 30 October 2016
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +1
Is it possible for me to give access to my daughter to be able to control the Play:1 on her bedroom, and to my son to control the other Play:1 that's in his bedroom, while only me would have access to all the Sonos speakers in theentire house?

I would like to give access to the children to be able to listen to their music on their tablets and smartphones, but not to the other speakers I have in the living room and in my own bedroom.

Thank you.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Yes, set up each room as a separate Sonos system. Be aware however there isn't anything stopping them (or you) from associating their controller with the main house system. You can't control both at the same time however, which may be enough to put your kids off trying to play music in their siblings room in the middle of the night.