Answered

How long does your exchange process take?

• 30 May 2019
  • 3 replies

Hi guys, just wondering if any of you went through the exchange process before?
i ordered 2 Sonos One last Wednesday and one of them was a faulty unit. I had customer care Friday resolve the problem and say that my exchange/ return process should start soon. I waited til the next Tuesday and nothing happened so I called them again and found out that my return was never started(?).

A customer representative from the return turn department then assured me that she would take this case personally and I should look out for emails from sonos. Though, it’s Thursday now and I still have not receive anything from sonos (even a case reference number) so I’m wondering what you guys experiences are because I’m starting to run out of patience. 🙄
icon

Best answer by Keith N 30 May 2019, 17:54

@kpq301

I have taken a quick look into this and have sent you a PM regarding this. Check your inbox for more details.

Thanks for your patience.
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21
It's been by return when I have had to return items. I'd check your ISP white list/spam items. It's possible e-mails have been marked as Spam/Junk and not forwarded to you
Yes I have checked all mailboxes (including spam/ junk) and nothing
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
@kpq301

I have taken a quick look into this and have sent you a PM regarding this. Check your inbox for more details.

Thanks for your patience.