How do I connect my Sonos Speaker wirelessly?

• 27 September 2021
  • 5 replies

I am new to Sonos. I wanted to setup Sonos Speaker. Can I play Sonos Speaker through Bluetooth. Help me with guiding steps. 

5 replies

For anyone to be able to offer useful advice, you need to tell us which Sonos speaker you have and which sources of music or other audio you wish to play.

Userlevel 7

What Sonos speaker do you own? The only two Sonos speakers that support Bluetooth are the Sonos Move and Sonos Roam.

Thanks for concerning and reply. I am to setup my sonos speaker and connect as a wireless. ***

*Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.*

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

For anyone to be able to offer useful advice, you need to tell us which Sonos speaker you have and which sources of music or other audio you wish to play.

Which was asked by @GuitarSuperstar some while ago. 

Please also confirm whether you have a wifi system and Ethernet connection for the speaker(s), and whether you have downloaded the Sonos app and installed it to your phone.

Note that when I read the second post from the OP last night, it was mostly an opportunity for them to post a spam link in these forums. It’s clear a moderator has already cleaned that up, but I’d guess by what I saw that they weren’t actually a Sonos customer.