Horrible replacement Service

• 10 May 2022
  • 1 reply

In

Subject: Sonos - Here to Help

Hi [removed],

Patrick forwarded your note along to me as I am a supervisor here at Sonos. Your case has been assigned to our team here at Sonos Customer Experience.

Thanks for bringing it up. I will be more than happy to take a closer look at your issue. Do you happen to know the previous case ID of your recent contact with our support in order for me to investigate further? If you have any additional questions or if there is anything else I can assist you with, feel free to reach out by replying back to this email and I’ll be happy to help. Here is your case ID: [removed].

Regards,

--------------- Original Message ---------------
Sent: 5/5/2022 8:43 AM
To: ceo@sonos.com
Subject: Lack of service(unable to produce/fill RMA).

Good evening, Mr. Spence

I call about a  defective product (Move).  Tech and myself went through  trouble shooting (which he was very poor at his skills reading from prompts).  Which took over 40 minutes.  After trouble shooting, I was info the unit was defective and the unit would be replaced.  We ended the call after tech confirmed my shipping info.   Approximately 5 minutes later I received a call from the tech informing that there would be a fee for the replacement and I would receive email of instructions.  Never received RMA for doing advance purchase.  I’ve tried online for return and today I called an was still told that the process of getting unit replaced was unable and an undetermined time isn’t know.

1 reply

Not really sure what value there is in posting this, other than to confirm that Sonos wants to help.

And frankly, sharing your email address on a forum may lead to tons of spam.