Question

Head Phones

• 22 March 2016
  • 5 replies

Badge +3
OK. SONOS Headphones that can be selected like a speaker.
For instance I am sitting here listening to music that my wife and girlfriend like while I am using my computer. While I can go into another room and listen to some tunes I like I would rather stay here in my comfy chair looking at the lake or other. Another situation. My wife like NCIS, I could care less, but I still want to sit in the TV room and relax and listen to my music! She says go someplace else if I want to listen to music. I would like to suggest that SONOS develop a Headphone that I could select and utilize the same and I do rooms for speakers.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Been suggested a lot - no indication of it happening but you never know. Best bet would be a good set of wireless headphones hooked to a Connect.
Badge +3
Thanks Chris. However I am not sure I understand. Will wireless Headphones (Bose QC 35) connect or see the Connect? I can see wired headphones with an adapter connecting.
Dave:?
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Those are Bluetooth headphones so you would need to hook a Bluetooth transmitter to the connect.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Example. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01IV1H1ME/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1476051532&sr=8-3&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=bluetooth+transmitter&dpPl=1&dpID=41VV-z%2BQD%2BL&ref=plSrch
Userlevel 7
Badge +17
I can see sony putting chromecast into their headphones in the future, if chromecast becomes industry standard wifi comms.