Feature Request: Password/pin protect rooms and/or system

• 13 June 2018
  • 1 reply

My workplace uses Sonos throughout the whole floor. It's sometimes hit or miss in it's connectivity to the speakers we have, which is is something I'm working to fix (either by adding additional boosters or finding different placements). Another thing that seems to be an issue is that we can't lock down the system to prevent others from changing anything. I've noticed that if there are many people accessing Sonos from their devices it glitches or freezes. We've considered adding it to a hidden network, but there are certain people that still need access to it with ease. Password/pin protecting rooms and/or the system would make things every easy for me. Opinions? Advise? Anything is welcome.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +21
This has been on the request list for some time now, years even. There has been nothing other than acknowledgement of the request, which does not mean any work is being done.