Favourites+reorder

• 12 February 2015
  • 8 replies

Badge
  • Trending Lyricist I
  • 21 replies
I would like to be able to reorder the Sonos favourites. I'm seems like a basic function and frustrates me. I just want to reorder my favorites on my iPhone.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

Just bought my first Sonos Play 5 and this is one of my bug bears as well - albeit on an Android phone/tablet. It seems a basic feature to implement given the edit feature allows you to rename and delete - moving the items around would be a useful feature.
Notice no reply from Sonos representatives as yet?
Badge
I'm still waiting for features such as reordering favorites, or perhaps have folders for relaxing, parties, study.
But just being able to reorder would be a massive help to me.
Sonos seem to be very very slow on implementing anything
YES YES YES - allow the user to reorder the favorites list - you allow us to delete just add the ability to tap and hold then move them item in the list - PLEASSSSSSEEEEEEEE
Badge +1
Agree with them... One vote. 🙂
Userlevel 5
Badge +10
It is pretty unbelievable that after all these years the basic functionality of reordering songs in a playlist is still lacking...its 2016 Sonos-come on!!!
Badge
+1

Please add the (super basic) ability to be able to re-order your Sonos Favorites! I want to be able to play my favorite without scrolling. Why are favorites limited to the order that they were created. Things change, tastes change, people find new stations. Not being able to re-order them means that I now have to DELETE and RE-ADD all my stations to move one to the top of the list.

The reorder-a-list feature has been around for over 10 years (you could reorder the original iPhone's favorites list in 2007)
Sonos for iOS is ALMOST there. I can touch Sonos Favorites > Overflow menu (three vertical dots) > Edit Favorites then I can DELETE favorites, but alas no simple re-order icon on the right :-(

This makes me so, so sad and borders on user hostile.
Please don't make me fight with your app for an hour to move a favorite to the top of the list.

Thank you.
Hi Jason,

I had the same issue as you and the solution is pretty simple. All you have to do is rename your favorite and just put a period right in front of the name. Since the favorites are ordered alphabetically, this will bring the favorite to the very top of the list. And if you have multiple favorites that you want at the top of the list, just make sure they are in alphabetical order after you put a period in front of their names. Obviously this is a workaround, but it works great for me!

I hope this helps!
Yes, we need a re-order feature!