Answered

EQ settings

• 21 January 2018
  • 6 replies

If I set specific EQ settings for my Sonos One, are those settings “stored” in the speaker, or do I need to plug them in separately into each individual controlling device (e.g. my iPad and my iPhone)?
icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 22 January 2018, 23:44

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9
The settings are saved within the app and you use the same login information in the app for each device. So whatever you save on your iPhone will be present in your iPad app.
Thanks for the info!!
It is because they are stored in the speaker's hard memory and will remain there even if the power to the speaker is turned off.
Now I'm confused! 😞
Are the EQ settings stored in my devices' Sonos app (and if the apps on each device end up with the same setting, I assume that means they're stored in the cloud), or is the EQ setting stored in the speaker itself?
They're not stored in the app, Kumar was saying, they're stored on the speakers. All controller apps would show the same settings, since they pull that data from the speaker. There is no cloud storage for Sonos.
Got it — thanks!