Dual Sub - Five Suggestion for Sonos

• 13 February 2021
  • 7 replies

Hello!

I guess this is the best place to send a suggestion to Sonos.

I have a pair of Fives with a Sub. This setup is incredible. If I were able to use the dual sub functionality with the setup, it would be amazing as the bass response would be even better.

Sonos, it would be awesome if you added dual sub functionality for stereo pair setups.

Thanks!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @GoozMonkey, welcome to the Sonos community. Thank you for your detailed post outlining the issue, we'll make sure that we'll pass this on to our engineering team as a feature request. Rest assured that we'll try our best to improve your experience with our Sonos products. If you have further questions, additional feature requests, or concerns, we'll be glad to assist you.

I appreciate it!

Hello Rowena,

When do you think this upgrade will be available. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. 

Hello Rowena,

When do you think this upgrade will be available. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. 

If you look closely, Rowena said nothing about this feature being available. She said it will be passed on to the engineering team, which is standard boilerplate for all requests.

Agreed but that was 2months ago. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Vthomas, no news to share on this right now, however as mentioned we have passed this on to our development team as a feature request :)

Thank you @Xander P