Question

Discount code

• 21 December 2017
  • 5 replies

The discount code I just heard this week on Pod Save America is not working. This is very disappointing because at first it said my delivery option was not available but when I changed the delivery method it just said this code was simply not available. This code is the reason I chose to buy this speaker and now it seems like I've just been duped.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Duped by who. I don’t know what code they gave you.

I know in US code RUNRUN this week gives free overnight shipping orders over $199
PSA10 is the code they gave me
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
It may be an expired code or for a different country (I verified that code does not work in US).

Not sure where the podcast originates from as to where the code would be applicable.

Still not sure how an invalid coupon code would be a "scam"
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
It may have been when you changed your address it made the coupon not applicable to where you are.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hi,

You may want to give our sales team a call and ask about the code. They may be able to assist further. It may no longer be valid.