Question

Disable Sound Effects when using Touch Controls (Move) for Volume

• 29 October 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2

Hi 

I would like to disable the touch control sound effects.  So that when I adjust the volume all I hear is the volume of the audio changing rather then Boop Boop Boop 

I like the sound effects generally on this device, on.off and bluetooth switch, etc.  But would like to have an Option to have no volume sound when adjusting volume using the + - touch controls 

Thanks

nick 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @schwalls13, Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. Thanks for bringing this up. As of now, this feature is not yet available on the Sonos Move as that sound depends on the volume of the speaker. We appreciate all the comments and feedback here in the community. We'll make sure that we'll pass this on to our engineering team as a feature request on having an option to turn on or off the sound when adjusting the volume fo the speakers. Rest assured that we'll try our best to improve your experience with our Sonos products and services.

If you have other questions with your Sonos products, feel free to reach out.

The Sonos community is always here to help.