Answered

Damaged Sonos Play 1

• 26 October 2020
  • 1 reply

I have several Sonos products and I love them all. My wife and I own 5 Play 1’s and a Sonos Beam are considering buying even more speakers soon. However, I was repositioning one of our play 1 speakers when I slipped and dropped it on the hard floor. There is some cosmetic damage which is my fault and I could live with, but when I plugged it in to check the sound, to my dismay, all low frequencies sound scratchy and flabby.

Is there any Sonos repair program? I still have to check our purchase date, but I’m fairly sure we’ve passed the 1 year warranty date. I would certainly rather repair a speaker than buy a whole brand new one. 

If you could get back to me with some options that Sonos offers and prices that would be great. Hope to hear some good news!

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 26 October 2020, 00:54

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Your best bet would be to call Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, there are more options available for them to assist you.