Converted from Bose to Sonos

• 8 April 2019
  • 2 replies

Just simply introducing myself to the community. I was a Bose Soundtouch user up until a couple of months ago. The Bose system was simply unstable. Constant reconnecting speakers, bluetooth sync delays, and their going to another platform altogether was the last straw, so sold everything on ebay and bought a 5.1 Sonos (Beam, sub, (2) play 1's) for our vacation house, and a beam, sub, (2) 1's, and (2) 5's for our main house, as well as a Connect for my home theater system in the basement. Everything works great and I have been really happy with this over the Bose Soundtouch. I would say the sound is comparable between both products, however, I think Sonos does better with mid frequencies and overall sounds "fuller" compared to Bose, at least as it relates to music.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Badge +7
Welcome, lovetractor. Enjoy your stay, plenty to see and read here. People tend to be quite helpful.
Userlevel 7
Hi lovetractor

Welcome to the community. You'll find a lot helpful hints and new ways to enjoy your Sonos. You're well on your way to breaking your bank account with all the great stuff Sonos! It's additive! LOL 😉 Come back and visit often!

Cheers!