Connecting Peloton Bike to Play3

Is it possible to connect my bike to Sonos? I just got the bike and it has bluetooth.  

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Not sure what you are trying to do but if its bluetooth your trying to send to a Sonos speaker that won't work.
The bike is also on my wifi.  Will that help?
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
No it won't sorry
Is there a way to hardwire? Basically, the spin bike produces sound that I would like to hear on the play3 instead of through headphones.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
If it house an audio out jack you could hook to a sonos with input (play3 does not)
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
You will need a play 5 as it has a audio input.
didnt work connecting audio line from bike to Play5.
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Hi Shervin,

You needed to select the input in the software to play.  You can also select it to auto play when the bike is sending sound.

Click here to read more and how to set it up.  
Did anyone get this to work? I just bought a peloton bike and have a Sonos system with play 1 and play 3s
I'd like to know too. I have built in speakers and would like to try and use connect, I'm guessing that isn't possible?
I connected my Peloton to a Play5. I used the Line In at first, but didn't like the cord. I bought a Bose Bluetooth adapter (Bluetooth only model for about $60) and now use that to connect the bike to my Sonos Play5. Works fabulously.