Answered

Colour of power cable.

• 18 May 2018
  • 5 replies

Badge +1
Hey folks, just wondering if the power cable with the play 1 white is black or white?
icon

Best answer by Sonosjunkie 18 May 2018, 20:20

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12
Based on purchases to date all of the Sonos power cables match the main speaker colour. So white speaker = white cable etc.
Badge +1
Cool - thanks - Amazon product description said black power cable - figured that couldn't be right.
If you check the sales portion of this website, I believe even the accessories area has replacement cables, and you have to choose which color to get. Certainly all of my cables match the color of the speaker.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
It's a good question - since most Sonos marketing material likes to take a photo of the speaker at an angle that hides the power cord.
Userlevel 5
Badge +12
It's a good question - since most Sonos marketing material likes to take a photo of the speaker at an angle that hides the power cord.

One of the reasons I like Flexson stands so much is that they do a great job of hiding the cable. Speakers look a lot more "wireless" that way lol