Buzzing on Move

• 26 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

We have been occasionally getting a buzzing sound like a doorbell ringing from our Kitchen Move. I have it set with an alarm in the morning to go off with Sonos Radio HD Mellow Morning. Once it starts it does not stop until I turn it off. Does anyone have any experience with this and how to fix. The same thing happened with our Roam when we lost power a ways back. If not, I will send a case in. Thanks in advance.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Does the buzzing continue if you move it to a different location?  Just a guess, but I’m wondering if proximity to a kitchen appliance is the issue.

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Does the buzzing continue if you move it to a different location?  Just a guess, but I’m wondering if proximity to a kitchen appliance is the issue.

Sorry I updated it as my wife was the one who heard it. More like a doorbell ringing and it happened when we lost power to our Roam a ways back. We did not lose power last night though.