Bluetooth and outdoor Speakers

• 16 June 2018
  • 4 replies

When are Bluetooth and outdoor speakers going to be available?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Probably never, and even if they are coming, Sonos never pre-announce hardware releases.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Bluetooth? Maybe after someone adds audio stream sync to the BT spec so all connected speakers play the same music at the same time.

Outdoor speakers? That is tough to guess when or even if, as a Connect and an amp or a Connect Amp for smaller setups with wired conventional speakers works so well. The amp option also allows for mono sound which can be a big plus for outdoor setups where stereo pairing can be a nightmare.
Yes, add me to the list of hundreds of Sonos users who want, NEED, a Sonos outdoor speaker. Nest gave us outdoor camera after the user base asked, Sonos should follow their lead and listen to your passion users. We do NOT want a substitute, we are very loyal to Sonos and sing their praises when ever we can!!!!!!!!
Agree 100% on the outdoor speaker option. Would love to mount 2 small outdoor speakers where I have outlets on the deck without having to run wire and buy a connect amp. I'd buy at least one outdoor speaker right away if they sold one.Right now we will be bringing a One in and our of the house when we are on the deck which is often in the summer here in MN.