Best wireless speakers

• 29 March 2021
  • 5 replies

I am looking for best wireless speakers. A lot of document recommended KEF lsx , klipsch fives and naim muso qb... Why should I buy sonos five?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Sonos don’t make wireless speakers.  They make multiroom wireless audio systems, with speakers designed for music and AV applications, controlled by software via a mobile app.  The sort of comparisons that result in recommendations for Kef and Naim would not have considered Sonos - it’s a completely different type of animal.  

So it really comes down to what you want to do.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Furthermore, what’s “best” audio equipment to one person is terrible to someone else, whether it’s amplifier or speaker.  Do you like bass-heavy or neutral sound? What are your room’s acoustics, how is your hearing sensitivity in different frequencies?  Is budget a consideration? 

If you want music in more than one room to be playing at the same time in perfect sync, Sonos still does this better than anyone else out there. And the best of Sonos where speakers are concerned are in audiophile territory where sound quality is concerned. That said, there is the matter of personal preference of course.

But where in sync music play is not a need there are options at price points above and below Sonos. In addition to Sonos.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

I am looking for best wireless speakers. A lot of document recommended KEF lsx , klipsch fives and naim muso qb... Why should I buy sonos five?

issue got solved

And the result was….?

*Moderation note: removed spam from quote*

Badge +17

@bockersjv - they were just a spam account, adding fishy links into the quotes :slight_frown: