Answered

Beam Delivery Date

• 10 July 2018
  • 5 replies

My order says "delivers by July 17". Does this mean it will be shipping in the next few days and I could expect it on or before July 17, or are they shipping it next week and I would receive it 4-5 days later? Just curious, and somewhat excited!. Thanks
icon

Best answer by melvimbe 10 July 2018, 17:46

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

It should be delivered on or before the 17th. Shipping delays happen though.

Regardless, the Beam won't work until the latest firmware is applied, which won't occur until the 17th. There was another user on here yesterday that actually received their Beam from a 3rd party retailer, but was unable to set it up for that reason.
Thanks for the reply. Thats what I was hoping, up and running by July 18-19 at latest, rather than shipped on 17th, receive a attempted delivery notice on my door from Purolator on Mon 23rd when I'm at work, pick up from depot on 24th......"4-5 business days" usually turns into 8 real days before I actually get it.
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Just received my shipping notification. Looks like it will actually be here Saturday! It must be shipping out of Plainfield, IN as it's FedEx Ground and they delivery on Saturdays.

Also, Sonos app was just updated for the Beam so all good to go.
Badge
I've just checked my account but still no preorder appearing...guess it's not going to until it gets despatched(I've had it confirmed by email that the order IS there).
Just had shipping notification. Due 17/07/18. Based in U.K.