Bass cutting out on Play 5. Will come back intermittently when volume is turned up

• 18 August 2013
  • 3 replies

Have 2 Play 5's in my system and one is cutting Bass in/out intermittently. Turning up the volume seems to keep the bass on. This problem only started happening yesterday and the speaker is 9 months old

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Hello Sonos Customer, Due to the nature of your issue we feel that contacting offline would be most beneficial. I have opened a case ticket number: 130819-000301. A Sonos support agent will get in contact with you shorty. Thank you Max
Hi - I'm experiencing the same issue since one week. It's a Play:5 (gen 1) that's maybe already 10 years old. Turning up the volume a bit brings the bass back. Diagnostics: 718708871
Hi - I'm experiencing the same issue since one week. It's a Play:5 (gen 1) that's maybe already 10 years old. Turning up the volume a bit brings the bass back. Diagnostics: 718708871I think it’s perhaps best if you make contact with Sonos via the 24/7 support links. See below:

Contact Sonos Customer Care