Bad Customer Service

• 11 October 2017
  • 7 replies

Ordered a Sonos Sub that never arrived but shows as having been delivered. I have been dealing with customer support that now won’t return my emails. I am very unimpressed so far . .

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Call your credit card company and lodge a dispute with them over the bill. If Sonos doesn't make things right the CC company may ask for a written complaint and any documentation you have to reverse the payment.

If you have a tracking number call their customer service and see if they can help. One call saved us a lot of grief, my package was sitting on the step at 1102 not my 1120. Walked down and picked it up myself.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hi Grant, I'd be happy to look into this with you. Do you have a reference number from working with our team? If not, can you send me a private message by clicking on my profile and send me the email address you were using, and the order number?
What delivery service? USPS and UPS have GPS enabled scanners and they will tell you the exact address it was delivered to. Not sure if Fedex has that or not.
The package was supposedly shipped by FEDEX although the tracking number SONOS provided me takes me to the SONOS site, not FEDEX, so it’s not easy to ascertain what delivery service was utilized or to even independently verify that it was delivered. I finally received a reply from Sonos this morning and they agreed to ship me (another?) unit (I’m not certain one was ever shipped but certain my card was charged). SONOS did not deliver on their pledge to respond to emails within 24 hours (it took at least 4 emails and 4 days for a response. My order number was 100246820. I hope the product ias better than the service and delivery
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
I just checked in with the team for you to make sure everything is on track and sorted out.

There was a SUB shipped, the tracking details from that link you have shows it was delivered, but it might have disappeared before you got to it. I believe another is on the way to you now. I'll let you know if I hear anything regarding a new tracking number so you can keep watch on it. You'll probably be emailed it when the unit ships out too.
Go to fedex.com and put in that tracking number. UPS tracking numbers are long and start with 1Z usually.
Thanks all, hopefully will have Sub delivered tomorrow.