Audio/video sync issues

• 16 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hello, below is the sony masterseries OLED that I have….

A9G | MASTER Series | OLED | 4K Ultra HD | High Dynamic Range (HDR) | Smart TV (Android TV)

XBR A9G Series

I am extremely frustrated with this ARC and the voice/video syn, it is just not viewable, I need help or else I am going to have to return this product...I have researched this all over the forum but apparently it really depends on the TV you have...so here it is!!  Please help!!!!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

There are many threads in the Home Theater area of the forum that might be help.

Generically speaking, I’d check the TV for firmware updates, and check the audio settings for ‘pass through’.

Badge

yes everything is up to date, that is not the issue.  It’s a new TV all updates are done. I need help of this product is going back

I wouldn’t replace it with a Samsung, they’re also having issues with their firmware. My Vizio works fine, although no eARC on my model, so I’ve just today installed a switch and an HD Fury Arcana to create an eARC signal for Atmos. I’ve not seen complaints from new LG owners, either.