Question

Audio dropouts coming back again.

• 16 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi Sonos

It is happing again :-[ (3rd time)

I’ve got audio dropout in the morning. And it is happening at the same time and same situration as last time. Around 7 o’ clock it all begins.

Last time we you magically fixed it over the web And everything was working fine. (you have already fixed it 2 times. So I guess it is time for the 3.) System setup is the same. no new stuff so I don’t understand why the dropout suddenly comes back.

Please please help :-)

Kind regards

P

Message from last time: (26/3-2020)

Hi Sonos people :-)

I am having some trouble with my Sonos equipment.

I have an alarm set that starts to play everyday at 6:30 and play 2 hours. In the beginning there was no trouble. And now it automatically turn off the music at around 6:45-6:50 everyday. I have tried to redo an alarm setup. I have tried to update system. And even tried to do 6:15 instead 6:30. But no matter what it still do the same stuff everyday.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Teddy03, Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear about this ongoing issue about Audio dropouts on your Sonos system and thank you for the information that you gave. So that we can get a better look at the current status of your Sonos system, I’ll ask you to submit a diagnostic report to investigate further what could be causing this issue. You may reply to the thread with the confirmation number to assist you with this issue.  

Let us know what you have in mind with the advice above.

The Sonos community is always here to help.